We’re so excited to announce our fourth album, FOUR! We’ve worked incredibly hard writing and recording it whilst we’ve been on the road and we couldn’t have done it without your support. As a special thank you for everything you guys have done for us we wanted to give you ‘Fireproof’ - it’s a track from the album and you can get it for free right now. You’ll be able to download it for free for the next 24 hours. We hope you enjoy it and we can’t wait for you to listen to the album in full. Thank you, you guys mean the world to us.
Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn xxx
i know i never post anymore and im sorry. but if anyone is a freshman at the University of Western Ontario this year and needs a friend.. please please hit me up. I’m going to be so alone.
one direction flashbacks are a oneway ticket to my personal hell i miss the feeling of loving this band with way more of me than would ever be justifiable
happy 4 years have fun crying
X - F A C T O R / U P A L L N I G H T / T A K E M E H O M E / W H E R E W E A R E
Last Person That:
Slept in your bed besides you? boyfriend
Saw you cry?: mom
You went to the movies with? buddies
You went out to dinner with? mom’s side of the family
You talked on the phone to? boyfriend
Made you laugh? brother-in-law
Would You Rather:
Pierce your nose or your tongue? nose
Be serious or be funny? funny
Drink whole or skimmed milk? skimmed
Die in a fire or drowning? fire
Spend time with your parent(s) or enemies? parents
Simple or complicated? simple
Straight, gay or bisexual? str8
Tall or short? average???
Right handed or left handed? right
A lover of music or a lover of books? music
Do You Prefer?:
Flowers or sweets? sweets
Grey or black? black
Colour photos or black-and-white photos? both
Sunrise or sunset? sunset
M&Ms or Skittles? m&ms
Staying up late or waking up early? staying up late
Sun or moon? moon
Winter or Autumn? autumn
10 acquaintances or 2 best friends? 2 best friends
Rainy or sunny? sunny
Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? chocolate
Vodka or Jack? jack
What time is it? 11:21pm
Nicknames? jenna bean, wigs, crud, etc
When is your birthday? april 25th
What do you want? security
How many kids do you want? idk
What would you name a girl?: no clue
What would you name a boy? no clue
You want to get married? yes
What kind of music do you like? alternative rock, classic rock, pop, etc
Nervous habits? pulling my eyebrow hair (weird sry)
Are you double-jointed? no
Can you roll your tongue? yes
Can you raise one eyebrow? yes
Can you cross your eyes? yes
Which shoe goes on first? left
Ever thrown something at someone? yes
On average, how much money do you carry with you? like none
What jewellery do you wear? pretty much only the amethyst necklace my friend made me
Do you twirl or cut spaghetti? twirl
Have you ever eaten Spam? no
How many kinds of cereal are in your cupboard? i have no idea
Can you cook?: not really
Alcoholic beverage? gin & tonic
Car ride?: a couple hours ago with my sister/brother-in-law
Song played? aberdeed - cage the elephant
Person you saw? brother-in-law
Time you cried? the 7th
Fight? the 7th
aw you are so cute. yes i still have this blog!! i don’t use it to its potential anymore but i honestly dont have the strength to give it away. too many memories :)
- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different colour.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
- I wear glasses/contacts.
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free.
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hands to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I was born with a learning disability
- I currently have a serious disease.
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Italy.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette.
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug.